monarch butterfly caterpillar

Should my child see a pediatrician?

In British Columbia, you will need a referral from your family doctor, nurse practitioner or registered midwife to see a pediatrician. If you feel your child has a complex or chronic condition that could be helped by a pediatrician, please speak to your primary health-care provider about a pediatric referral. (from The BC Pediatric Society )


What if this is an emergency?

We only provide consulting care during office hours. We do not provide emergency or after hours care in the clinic.  In an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Room.  For other health concerns, contact your family physician.

What should I bring to my (child's) appointment?​

Make sure to bring your child and their Care Card to your appointment. If this is your first appointment please bring your child's health and immunization records, a list of their daily medications (if relevant), records of any recent hospital admissions or illnesses and a completed New Pediatric Patient History Form from this site.